Monday, June 15, 2009

movie week~~

Last wednesday i went out wif my classmate(m40)
actually v plan to watch "17 again" bt tat day to many ppl leh
so v cnt buy the ticket for 13 person..
then later they decide to watch other movie
"Drag me to hell"...
tat wan is a scary movie oo..
the mv started at 11.45p.m.
b4 the mv started,v went for our dinner at gurney drift
then go play"ting ting"
swt dao~~
the sound effect was to good..
almost every scene the sound effect will scare us out..
Lame dao~~
bt it also a great story loh....
nt bad lal
4 star for it...haha^^
tat day i thk 3a.m oni reach hostel..




Other than tat,thursday...my other friend oso ask me to watch the
"17 again"
it is quite funny loh...
the story..
tis time v watch it at 9++
bt only 5 of us nia...
haha^^
after finish the mv
v all went back to hostel d...
tat week really really "no $$"
haiZZ.~~~~


2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna watch it tis thursday... my first horror movie in cinema... sked. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz.. but they love horror movies 1 eh.. nanti dey scare me themselves in cinema!!! Lolz.

    ReplyDelete